Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Blog Caused the Jonas Brothers' Movie to Flop

Two weeks ago, I published this post (1), which revealed that the "screaming young girls" lust for the Jonas Brothers is the result of classical conditioning and not innate animalistic urges. That following Wednesday, these chicks (2), put a link to that post on their site, which caused a large increase in the "screaming young girls" demographic on this site. Today, I came across this news article (3), "Jonas Brothers hit flat note at box office (Reuters)."

According to the logic of the authors I mention in this post (4), regarding their article on treatment emergent mania, the close temporal association (within 10 weeks) between my post and the release of the Jonas Brothers movie proves that my blog caused the Jonas Brothers movie to flop.

To all those people, who I helped save $10 and 1 hour and 15 minutes of your life, you can thank me by going to Furious Seasons (5) and donating that $10 to help him reach his spring fundraiser goal of $4000.00. Then, come back to this site and say "thank you" in the comments section of this post.

No comments: